Thermacell is the
no spray, easy way
to kill ticks with Lyme disease
- Goes underground where sprays and granules can't reach
- Kills young ticks without harming you, your family or the environment
- Works with nature to target ticks not friendly insects
- No set up or cleanup needed
- Place in the yard around flower beds, bushes, woodpiles, stone walls, and borders abutting woods or fields
- Provides up to 12 months of protection with two applications a year
Before they reach the adult stage and feed on deer, pets, and humans, young ticks feed primarily on mice.
Thermacell Tick Control Tubes are made from biodegradable cardboard filled with a specially treated material that kills ticks. Mice seek out this ideal nest material and collect it to line their nests deep underground.
Young ticks feeding on the mice encounter the material on the mice’s fur and die without harming you, your family, or the environment. The mice are aren’t harmed and actually benefit from the removal of the parasite.
In a field test by Harvard University researchers over the course of two years, Tick Control Tubes virtually eliminated ticks on mice and vegetation in the treated area helping protect people against Lyme disease.