"Spraying your yard provides a false sense of security. Instead consider products that treat the fur of mice."
Tick Control Tubes
Thermacell Tick Control Tubes are the no-spray, easy-to-apply way to kill ticks in your yard.
- Kills deer ticks that carry Lyme disease
- Doesn’t harm people, pets, or the environment
- Apply in minutes, only two times per year
- Developed by Harvard University researchers
- Works best in New England, the Mid-Atlantic, and the Northern Woods where Lyme disease is concentrated and the Deer tick population is high
Amount of Tick Tubes Needed
|Property Size||Each Application||For the Year*|
|1/4 Acre||6 tubes||12 Tubes|
|1/2 Acre||12 tubes||24 tubes|
|1 Acre||24 tubes||48 tubes|
*Just two applications are needed for the entire year
*Yards with above average amounts of shrubs, tall grass or woods will need up to 20% more tubes
- How it Works
- How to Use
- Works with nature to kill young ticks before they can pass diseases on to humans or pets
- Goes underground where sprays and granules can't reach to control ticks
- Contains permethrin, recommended by the CDC to kill ticks
- Each tick tube can kill hundreds of ticks in your yard each season
- Reduces backyard tick populations carrying Lyme disease
- Developed by Harvard University Researchers
- Field Tested in conjunction with Harvard’s School of Public Health.
- Recommended by the University of Rhode Island’s Tick Encounter Resource Center, the leader in tick education and prevention. Tick Control Tubes were awarded their prestigious TickSmart Seal of Approval, given to products proven to work
- Trusted in thousands of European households
- Apply to your property in minutes, only twice a year
- No setup or cleanup needed
- No spray formulation
- Reduces deer ticks that carry Lyme diease without spraying insecticide
- Targets ticks, not insects that benefit your yard's ecosystem
- Doesn’t harm kids, pets or the environment when used as directed
- Tubes are biodegradable
"Pros use tick tubes, biodegradable, cardboard tubes filled with permethrin-treated cotton."
"Safeguard your yard. A solution is tick tubes. Ticks that feed on the mice are killed."