"Spraying your yard provides a false sense of security. Instead consider products that treat the fur of mice."
Thermacell Tick Control Tubes for Professionals
Thermacell Tick Control Tubes go where sprays can’t reach to kill nymphal and larval ticks that may carry Lyme disease. Developed by Harvard University researches, Thermacell works with nature to deliver a targeted tick killer.
- Kills backyard ticks with Lyme disease
- Active Ingredient: 7.4% Permethrin
- Targeted application kills ticks, not beneficial bugs
- Doesn’t harm kids, pets, or environment
- No spray; environmentally friendly
- Easy to use: apply in minutes 2x a year
- No set-up or clean-up required
- Use alone or with sprays and IPM programs
- Developed at Harvard University School of Public Health
|TC96||Tick Control Tubes Bulk (96 Tubes)||$253.99|
|TC96-04||Tick Control Tubes Bulk (384 Tubes)||$760.32|
Pre-order now. Available for purchase April 15th, 2018.
To become a Thermacell applicator contact [email protected]
Amount Needed Per Property
|Property Size||Each Application||For the Year*|
|1/4 Acre||6 tubes||12 Tubes|
|1/2 Acre||12 tubes||24 tubes|
|1 Acre||24 tubes||48 tubes|
*Amounts are for a typical property with house, driveway and lawn.
*Wooded lots or properties with above average amounts of shrubs, tall grass and woods will require additional tubes.
- How It Works
- How To Apply
- When To Apply
- Where To Use in USA